搜索
楼主: zhy578688

[求助][紧急]为何无法建立游戏?(郁闷中。。。)

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-8-4 08:50:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国–湖北–荆州
我的也是这样。无法建立起来了。跟你一样的问题。不过。奇怪的是。我在内网先做的实验。可以正常建立。而把他复制到主机上再建。就无法建立了。我的mp.dll。是1.32的哪种。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-8-4 09:55:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国–吉林–长春
我都有说啊,其实是amx(amxx版本不兼容cs1.6的原因)
解决的方法就是:用1.46mb的gameui.dll

要么就用0.99版本的amx或0.2版本的amxx都可以解决

以上就是单机建立游戏的解决过程
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-8-4 09:57:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国–湖北–武汉
应该是METAMOD安装方法不对吧,偶前几天也如此,昨天看了AMXMOD0.99的安装文档恍然大悟:]
Windows Listen Servers": Right-click on your game (ie. Counter-Strike) from the Games menu in Steam and choose Properties. Then choose Launch options. Now just add -dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll to the space provided and choose OK.
"Windows Dedicated Servers from the Games menu in Steam": Right-click on Dedicated Server choose Properties. Then choose Launch options. Now just add -dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll to the space provided and choose OK.
"Windows Dedicated Servers not from Steam menu (also WON servers)": Right-click on the shortcut for your server and choose Properties. From the Shortcut tab find the Target field. At the end of that line, add -dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll and choose OK.
"Linux Dedicated Servers" Edit the script you use to start up your server and add -dll addons/metamod/dlls/metamod_i386.so to the end of the line. Save and exit.
D. Enabling MetaMod on WON based servers:      (Click here for Steam instructions)

For WON servers, find the file called liblist.gam in your mod folder (ie. cstrike) and open it up in a text editor. Find the lines:

gamedll "dlls\mp.dll"
gamedll_linux "dlls/cs_i386.so"
And change them to this:

;gamedll "dlls\mp.dll"
gamedll "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"
;gamedll_linux "dlls/cs_i386.so"
gamedll_linux "addons/metamod/dlls/metamod_i386.so"
(Note: A semi-colon ; was inserted at the beginning of the original lines. This prevents them from being used without deleting the original lines. Also you can have both lines listed above in the liblist.gam file, but both are not required. If you are a Windows user, then the Linux line is ignored and vice vera.)

简单点就是在服务器启动参数上加-dll addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll就OK了
回复

使用道具 举报

游客
回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注个册吧

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表