Post by 金闪闪
我怎没看到那些玩传奇,玩大话,玩石器时代的是"贵族"呢? :mad:

:D 我一直认为:那些玩传奇,玩大话,玩石器时代的是真正的"傻比青年"!

不能和玩正经PC GAME的相提并论……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-3-27 21:30:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自 宁夏吴忠
-----------------------------------------------------------------

1) Will VAC 2 support all Steam games or just Source games?
Unknown

2) Will VAC 2 ban for custom models?
No. Valve has always allowed Custom Models, They even support the mod community.

3) How often will VAC 2 be updated?
Unknown, (Don't even think they could give an answer for this if they do it would more likely be : We will release updates as soon as we can, When new cheats are made that gets passed VAC2 they have to find out how and then update VAC 2 test it to make sure it works then release that update to the secure servers. There is no real way to tell how fast they can update VAC 2.)

4) How will servers enable VAC 2?
Unknown

5) What recourse will I have if I feel the ban is un-justified?
You'll need to Contact Support

6) Will VAC 2 scan my hard drive or just memory?
Unknown

7) Will VAC 2 support third party mods?
Unknown, If I am not mistaken though I think it will... No matter what Third Party mod is out , The mod still has to use HL2 to run. Therefor VAC2 should be useable for it.

8) I use cheats to watch demos / when watching matches from HLTV. Will VAC 2 ban me?
Yes, If you install a hack to watch a demo , VAC 2 will probally have no possible way to tell what it is being used for so it will ban you IF you go ONLINE. Your only hope is to watch the demo (DO NOT GO ONLINE AFTERWARDS) and then completely UNINSTALL the hacks (Very hard) - Depending on how good VAC2 is you may still get banned. After they are uninstalled you may risk going online lol.

9) Will VAC 2 ban for scripts?
No. IF by scripts you mean buy scripts or jump-duck or those kinda I REALLY doubt it will ban for those.

10) Will VAC 2 ban by Steam ID or IP?
Steam ID.

11) Will VAC 2 consider x-spectate and r_3dsky cheats and ban for using them?
I am not sure what x-spectate is but if I am not mistaken r_3dsky is a command you change in console , If it is it will not ban for that and if x-specate is also the same thing then no. If these where considered cheats that was a bannable offense then they would not be in the game in the first place.

12) Will VAC 2 consider HLSS a cheat?
Unknown , I don't know what this is.

13) Will VAC2 do anything about people using cracked steam accounts? I not then there wont be a major reduction in hackers.
No, VAC 2 will probally have no way to tell if a steam account has been cracked into , Only the person who owned that account can and from there they would need to contact Customer Support and then from there they will work it out.

14) Will VAC 2 ban for any console commands that I use such as cl_smooth , cl_interpolate , mp_Decals , etc..
No, From before if these were bannable offenses then they would NOT be included in the game.

15) Will VAC2 be compatible with Cheating Death / will you risk a VAC ban if connecting to a secure server with running CD client?
Unknown, But is a good question CD does KINDA work like a cheat in the way it detects if someone is cheating so I would like to know this answer.

16) But will VAC2 be banning on the spot or will it be delayed banning?
On the spot, If you have a cheat and connect to the server it will ban you right then.

17) Will VAC2 be available to gamers playing on servers outside of the USA ? Specifically South Africa(SGS).
Yes, Unless laws their stop the banning of such accounts. No matter where you go you still agree with the EULA and there for they have the right to ban you. So basically if can get the game in the country then they will probally have VAC2 available there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-3-27 21:44:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自 宁夏吴忠
:D 按一般规律,VALVE公布某个程序即将发布,随后肯定会发布,只是等待的时间不能以“天”来计算,而是以“月”或是“季度”来说……

“跳票”永远在VALVE承诺的背后! :cry:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-3-28 11:57:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自 天津河西区
超级期待 CD5.0   
VAC2 。。。楼上说的是。跳跳跳跳跳跳跳跳跳跳跳那个季度还不一定呢。DOD:S。。。。去年的事吧?
估计HL2赚到钱了。他们都去夏威夷渡假去了吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-3-28 14:58:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自 宁夏银川
C-D 5.0...

发布也不知道什么时候了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-3-28 22:23:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自 福建龙岩
单看CD4.29.0.0被国人挑战而无任何表示。
我对CD5.0.0.0不看好。:D

每次升级都是大批的WIN98用户麻烦,然后才是CD x.0.0.1的解决问题。:boos: