搜索
楼主: BoeZombie

[color=blue][b][u]【管理插件】Mani Admin Plugin v1.2 【06年3月19日】[/u][/b][/

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2005-2-27 22:57:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自 北京
来一篇英文的MAP介绍,能看得懂的就看,看不懂的.....使劲看
转自http://forums.hexus.net/archive/index.php/t-35905.html

OK as most of you will know our servers had some crashes recently, both jolt and I think its related to beetlefarts admin plugin, so ive replaced it with Manis

This one has more features and is simpler to use - infact i can write the user guide now with 1 line ;)

bind "v" "admin"

type that line in your console ONCE (doesnt have to be everytime you play, just once to set it up) and your done.

Then to admin just press v and a menu will pop up with options like change map, slay etc

simple :)

The rest of the comamnds are listed below

Informational console commands

These commands are provided to show the state of the plug-in and are for admins only.
adminshowranks

Requires plug-in config admin access

adminshowranks console command shows the current list of players held in memory that have played under the ranking system (shown in steam id order)

adminshowrankedplayers

adminshowrankedplayers console command show the current list of players in memory who have been given a rank (shown in rank order)

adminshowadmins

All admins in the adminlist.txt file can access this

adminshowadmins console command shows all the admins and their powers (admins online have a ‘*’ before them)

adminshowconfig

adminshowconfig console command shows the current values of all the mani_* console variables.

Adminshowtkviolations

adminshowtkviolations console command shows all the players who are on the current tk violation list in memory.

Changing plug-in config parameters

If you are using the menu system, press the key you have bound to ‘admin’

Select ‘8 Plug-in Config’

Select an plug-in configuration option you wish to toggle.

Note that by changing these options it will be permanent unless the associated server var (e.g. mani_adverts) is in the server.cfg file.

This is not particularly comprehensive at the moment but is enough to enable/disable major functionality.

The mani plugin server vars can also be changed by using adminrcon or using normal rcon.

Admin Explode

This command can be achieved from the console using

adminexplode

Where ever the admins position is in the game, an explosion sound will be heard and sparks seen (no damage).

This is only here really for amusement, binding the command to a key makes it even more entertaining.

Admin Say

adminsay <message>

For example if I want to say to the whole server ‘Hi there’

adminsay Hi There

Another way of doing this in game is to use the @ message command using normal chat.

In game I would hit my ‘y’ key to start chatting in normal say mode and say @ Hi all players on the server

Note that there MUST be a SPACE between the @ symbol and your message do NOT do @Hi all players on the server or other players will see what you originally typed !

The message will be displayed in the top left hand corner of the screen and echoed from the player ‘say’ area (this depends on server vars set, see mani_server.cfg)

Admin Only Say

adminosay <message>

For example if I want to say to the admins on the server ‘Hi there’

adminosay Hi There

Another way of doing this in game is to use the @ message command using team only chat.

In game I would hit my ‘u’ key to start chatting in team say mode and say @ Hi all admins

Note that there MUST be a SPACE between the @ symbol and your message do NOT do @Hi all admins or other players will see what you typed !

The message will be displayed in the top left hand corner of the screen in red (this depends on server vars set, see mani_server.cfg).

Only registered admins will see this.
Logging Admin actions

A note should be made that all commands are logged in the CSS server logs for traceability of admin actions.

All logs issued by the plug-in have [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] associated with the message

Player commands

Most player commands can be done from either ‘say’ commands or from the console. In general the console commands give a better description of the action.

Listmaps

This is a console only command.

It shows the maps in the mapcycle list and maps that are on the server but not in the mapcycle.

It also shows the current map being played and the nextmap that will be played.

Nextmap

This is a console and ‘say’ command.

It shows the next map that will be played in the console and on the upper left of the screen.

TheTime

It shows the current server time in the top left of the screen.

Timeleft

It shows the time left for the map

Votemap

From the console the user can specify ‘votemap’, this will show the current status of the ongoing vote.

From the ‘say’ command a menu is shown detailing the maps that you can vote for with the current voting status.

FF

This is a ‘say’ command that looks at the server var mp_friendlyfire and displays whether friendly fire is on or off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-27 23:34:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东湛江
我看看先,看看先......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-28 00:03:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自 广东湛江
600多ping,多了些声效而已,好像没什么特别.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-28 00:36:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自 美国
唉~!~